Educating upwards will help you deliver a better candidate experience
You may know Lisa Haggar as the self-described 'lass with sass' on LinkedIn or perhaps from her 3 decades contributing to the HR profession. Either way, she is a brilliant person to talk to about tough subjects, like this one!
Strap yourselves in for this one, as we laugh and chat about:
- experiencing recruitment as a HR candidate and the problem with grilling applicants and interviewer power-games, inspired by this post.
- experiencing the worst candidate experience, to know how to make it better!
- not paying people their worth and what you could do instead.
- don't lowball, develop people!
- great questions to ask at interview, no matter your age or the seniority of the person interviewing you.
- be bold enough to educate upwards.
- the difference of being spoken at or with.
- giving referrals to the companies that deliver a great candidate experience.
Grab a cuppa, pen and paper and settle in! ✍🏻