This week on TRF we welcome Adam Gordon Founder of Poetry.
Internationally famous as the recurring co-host on Recruiting Brainfood Live with Hung Lee and a successful HR Tech founder with the sale of Candidate.ID to iCIMS, Adam joins us for a short yet action packed episode.
- Explain Recruiter Enablement
- Every HR Tech start up needs to take notes on the process Adam followed before they started developing the solution.
- The toggle tax for Recruiters
- Pronounced BAYTA or BEETA - either way, the chosen 42 companies will be part of the inner circle of Poetry
- HR Tech is not as far behind as some sources say it is.
- With all the investment in HR Tech, the best ideas are still hitting the trash bin, Adam explained how VCs work
- The last work on where TA Professionals need to focus for the next year