Employer: See Me, Protect Me, Respect Me!
Reading Jess Von Bank's post, “Stop filling reqs and start providing safety. Address the toll of fear and create a culture of hope and health. Do nothing but obsess over the care and nurturing of your own people, and you will stop the bleeding. Just a bet.”, left me wanting to know more! Jess is Lepagen's storyteller and Community Leader for the Now Of Work, and all around awesome human.
In our conversation we covered plenty, including:
- employees wanting, 'see me, protect me, respect me, keep me safe'
- why your business will thrive if you help people thrive
- why we shouldn't be going externally to 'acquire' talent before we have looked internally
- Jess's love of WORQDRIVE and internal mobility
- how recruiters are ready to cherry-pick employees from the companies who will set mandatory returns to the office! :o
- trusting people to work like adults
- stopping being slaves to the screen and slaves to work with solid boundaries
- and the Now Of Work community.
Grab a cuppa, pen and paper and settle in! ✍🏻