Get ready for the wildest ride of the year at the Monaco Grand Prix 2023! Imagine Max Verstappen defying rain-soaked chaos to triumph in his Red Bull, leaving Fernando Alonso from Aston Martin and Esteban Ocon in his Alpine trailing in his wet and watery wake. It was a race where the streets of Monte Carlo turned into a slippery water park, drivers spun out like synchronized swimmers, and Max emerged as the soggy superhero.
We have a special guest this time, Gaurav Jain, a longtime fan of the sport who brought some great insights to the episode.
We had a great technical mishap, and this episode was made by putting in all our blood sweat and tears! So, you had better listen to the whole thing!
Checkout the store The Checkered Store for some great F1 tee shirts.
In this episode we discuss:
- Max’s car didn’t get Pirelli’s memo.
- “Can I overtake Hamilton?” – George Russell 🤔
- Estie Bestie on the podium 🏆
- The return of McHonda days?
- Sarang the only person Following the Alpha Romeo’s
- The "so called" king of the street 👑
- Hope is a dangerous thing..
- Alonso carrying the AM on his shoulders.
- Crane exposing some bottoms 🏗️
- Kudos to the Race broadcast
- Feisty Yuki 🔥
- Chicaneless Spain!
- F1TV FTW!
Visit us at f1fanfiction.com
Intro: Howling (Sting) - Gunnar Olsen
Outro: Your Intro by Audionautix