A self-confessed professional psychology geek, Mark & I had a fascinating conversation that will help recruiters & hiring leaders partner better!
We talked about:
- let’s stop pathologising change and reframe change in the right language
- the pandemic showing us that change isn’t hard!
- change accompanies by loss is the real issue
- rational thinking vs. primal more emotional responses
- winning hiring manager conversations by talking about loss aversion
- sunk cost fallacy and the Ikea effect, and how this impact recruitment remorse
- choosing your language around change with care
- measuring optimism, energy, and level of fault-finding at the start
Grab a cuppa, pen and paper and settle in! ✍🏻
Huge 💚 to episode sponsor WORQDRIVE Shift: Your Talent Strategy! Imagine Internal Mobility your employees will actually rally behind.