We are back after missing the last race, as it was a boring ass race anyways! We are back at the exceptionally beautiful Spa-Francorchamps for the 2023 Belgian GP which has yet again delivered not only a brilliant main race but sprint as well. While max yet again dominated both the races, we got some brilliant action across the mid pack and some great strategy calls that made the race interesting.
In this episode we discuss:
- A proper race finally! 💥
- Does anyone even watch the sprint shootout?
- Piastri the new favorite Aussie?
- Alonso too drunk to finish the sprint 🍺
- VER and GP have a lover’s quarrel
- Is the VER dominance era more boring than HAM era?
- The strategy Gamble 🎲
- Gorilla Glue the new Red Bull sponsor?
- Max messes up quali for the sh!ts and giggles
- Otmar the most fired Team Principle ❤️🔥
- The alternate timeline of Piastri dominance
Running this podcast takes up a lot of passion, hard work, and real money. If you like listening to our podcast and have the money to spare, please consider donating at F1 Fanfiction is a F1 Podcast (buymeacoffee.com)
Join F1 Fanfiction at our Socials:
Intro: Howling (Sting) - Gunnar Olsen
Outro: Your Intro by Audionautix