In the latest episode of F1 FanFiction, we discuss the eventful weekend in Austria. We address the tragic death of the Dutch driver Dilano Van’t Hoff on the Kimmel Strait, emphasizing the dangers of the sport. Moving on to the F1 race, we highlight the exciting sprint race in wet conditions, with Max's expected win. We analyze strategic decisions, penalties, and standout performances while mentioning the impact of the Virtual Safety Car on Ferrari and Red Bull's results.
In this episode we discuss:
- Jetpack Man had a great fall 🧑🚀
- Sarang finally figured out the Sprint Schedule
- Hulk’s nose’s pores 👃
- Max holds the whole field hostage
- Ocon defends like a lion 🦁
- Max the master of SC restarts
- The 4-way royal rumble 🥊
- Is the black and white flag racist?
- Perez be intimidating Sainz 😨
- ChatGPT the new Ferrari Strategist
- 1200 Track Limit Violations!!
Running this podcast takes up a lot of passion, hard work, and real money. If you like listening to our podcast and have the money to spare, please consider donating at F1 Fanfiction is a F1 Podcast (buymeacoffee.com)
Join F1 Fanfiction at our Socials:
Intro: Howling (Sting) - Gunnar Olsen
Outro: Your Intro by Audionautix