After Shelley’s brief trip across the pond, Serge is happy to be back with his favourite co-host.
Just when we thought life couldn't get better, Serge and Shelley are awarded TA Tech’s Top 100 thought leaders.
In the News
- Appcast acquires Bayard Advertising to create the worlds largest recruitment marketing firm
- Indeed is testing using employer data to help you write a better jobs ad. Role credits: ChatGPT
- The US job market cooled a tiny bit in June - but consider US employers had continued to add jobs now for the last 30 month.
- On the home front, Calgary lands a global HR tech firm as their North American HQ. Welcome Vantage Circle.
- Threads by Meta wont kill Twitter, its more like new users who keep comparing everyone to their old girlfriend/boyfriend.
Tip of the Week
- Write a better diversity statement on your job ad
- With time to hire averages at 255 days, someone needs to get fired.
- More regrets from Elon Musk. If you let someone go, and then regret doing it, can you accuse Mark Zuckerberg of stealing trade secrets?
- New US law for employees with new borns falls painfully short of basic care for mother and child.