This week on TRF we cover:
- Taking the old guy to the Labour Day game, at 88 Shelley’s dad was thrilled to be at a live CFL game
- Serge’s 3 beautiful little girls draw the attention of former AB Premier, Rachel Notley. Really? Who could resist those beautiful faces?
- Sept 6 was Global TA Day, we celebrate by talking all things recruitment.
In The News
- CareerBuilder cringe. Following last week's TBT (Throwback Thursday) announcement; they embarrass themselves, yet again.
- Talent.com employees use LinkedIn as their personal platform to announce a ‘massive company restructure’.
- TikTok runs with scissors. Making up yet another term, September Surge (not Serge).
- Meanwhile back in Canada we discuss the highest demand across Canada.
Tip of The Week
- Calling in the big guns. Set your ego aside and let the professionals do their job.
- Attention seeking rant or legit complaint about TestGorilla’s hiring process, you be the judge. There is no argument the corporate response gets top marks.
- Zero-Touch ATS concept gets top marks from both Serge and Shelley
- Build an in-house recruitment team or go RPO? Either way, cost per hire is a lazy way out of making the decision.
- RecFest Next week in Nashville September 13-14th
- DisruptHR Halifax September 14th
- HRTech October 10-13th Recording with our friends at the Plum.io Booth