This week on TRF we cover:
- Serge and Shelley go see Taylor Tomlinson.
- Headlines are not always accurate.
In The news:
- Canada is on track to host 900,000 international students this year.
- CareerBuilder has become a satire of itself launching pay Per Resume 10 years too late.
- Indeed adds a chrome extension.
Tip of the Week
- Never too early to start campus recruiting.
- Employers and candidates are tired of ghosting each other.
- We finally settle the debate on cover letters...not really!
- Recfest USA Nashville September 13th and 14th
- DisruptHR Halifax - September 13th
- HRTech Las Vegas - October 10-13th - Find us at the Plum booth!