Bennett Sung is one of my favourite HR tech marketers, who also happens to be a hiring manager. I have been lucky to know Bennett for around 8 years so you will also find him on page 71 of my book, The Robot-Proof Recruiter.
Through many laughs, you'll hear us talk about:
- fax machines and many other things Gen Z may not understand 😉
- the zero moment of truth & gathering 'social' evidence
- hiring marketers who are not vanilla
- Giving Bennett just 3 minutes to pitch Humanly (it is very cool)
- Research the history of phrases before you use them 😮
- Of course, his favourite interview question!
Grab a cuppa, pen & paper, and settle in! 🎧
Huge 💚 to episode sponsor WORQDRIVE
Shift: Your Talent Strategy! Imagine Internal Mobility your employees will actually rally behind. 💚