When I saw Sukhvinder Pabial's blog about the freedom he found recruiting without an applicant's CV, I had to know more. Sukh runs his own company, Challenging Frontiers, but in our conversation you'll hear us talk about hiring for his new passion project.
We also talk about:
- the things you learn when running your own business
- what prompted the idea to open a co-working space in Epping Forest
- giving yourself permission to play!
- hiring a Community Manager via Nextdoor app without advertising!
- playing with the flexibility of the role
- work history vs. answering 3 questions to apply
- supporting the needs of your people for the good of the business
Grab a cuppa, pen & paper, and settle in! 🎧
Huge 💚 to episode sponsor WORQDRIVE
Shift: Your Talent Strategy! Imagine Internal Mobility your employees will actually rally behind. 💚