A few short months ago, many commentators predicted that AI would be a revolutionary force in recruitment marketing that would drive automation, efficiency, and engagement. So how does the hype live up to the reality, and what have we learned about how AI and humans need to work together to create effective recruitment marketing?
My guest this week is Kat Kibben, CEO and Founder of Three Ears Media. Kat is a recruitment marketing expert with a focus on job postings. They have some valuable insights and informed opinions on the relationship between recruiters, AI and recruitment marketing.
In the interview, we discuss:
- How has recruitment marketing evolved since the pandemic
- What is holding AI back
- Why marketing and recruitment marketing are not the same jobs
- What happens when everyone has access to the same tools
- Telling the truth, being unique, and standing out
- Training recruiters to be consultative.
- Driving a faster hiring process
- What makes a great job posting
- Are mandatory requirements really mandatory?
- Employer branding as an accelerator
- Advice for TA leaders on the future of recruitment marketing