A lot happened in the 2022 Bahrain Grand Prix - a Ferrari 1-2, double DNF for the Red Bulls and Lewis Hamilton's 7th consecutive podium finish. And of course, heroics from Valtteri Bottas & Kevin Magnussen.
Tune in to the race review episode on the Inside Line F1 Podcast with Soumil and Kunal.
Subscribe to our newsletter! It's free, informative, insightful and visually appealing. You can read more and sign up.
Topics discussed -
- Is there a pecking order falling in place after Bahrain?
- Were cars able to follow each other closely?
- What were the issues that Max Verstappen was fighting through the race?
- What was the eventual race strategy & which double World Champion predicted 3 stops pre-race?
- Why did the Alfa Romeo drivers have poor starts?
- Will 5 days be enough for Red Bull to sort out their fuel system-related issues and finally, could this issue plague other teams through the course of the season?
(Season 2022, Episode 14)
Follow our hosts on Twitter: Soumil Arora and Kunal Shah
Image courtesy: Ferrari