The 2023 Miami GP was a cringefest, with the fake marina still pretending to be a real one and a WWE style driver introduction. But hey, at least we got to see some awesome racing action on the track! Verstappen widened his lead in the championship, while Perez kept nipping at his heels. There were no big bangs, but it was still a blast to watch.
In this episode we discuss:
- Where is my Chipotle! 🌯
- KMag the unsung hero of the race
- Verstappen annihilates the entire field
- Alonso is getting paid to watch the race 📺
- El trío español
- Ferrari’s driver and team playing the race to the bottom
- "Hamilton its James"
- Hard tires - the true superstar of the race 💫
- Martin Brundle’s new enforcer, Sir Jackie Steward
- Will the Cringefest continue at Vegas?
Join F1 Fanfiction at our Socials:
Intro: Howling (Sting) - Gunnar Olsen
Outro: Your Intro by Audionautix