In this episode of F1 FanFiction, we recap the 2023 British Grand Prix at Silverstone. We discuss McLaren's impressive performance, the thrilling battles between Norris, Verstappen, and Piastri, and analyze strategic moves by various teams. We highlight Hamilton's success through well-timed pit stops, touch on Red Bull's dominance, and speculate on potential lineup changes. We also mention some controversial and humorous incidents, such as Lando's podium celebration and Dr. Marco's altercation with a photographer.
In this episode we discuss:
- Rate us on your Podcast Platform! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Max to Oscar possibly: “Hey! Who this?” 🤔
- Lando uses oil slick on Hamilton, it was super effective!
- Meh Chrome Livery 😒
- Hard talks about Hard tires
- ChadAlbon beats the Ferarris! 💪
- Sainz’s Plan🅱️(ackfire)
- RBR: Another day another record broken
- Perez the 🃏
- Who is the rest of the best? Err.. Best of the rest?
- Haas cars that break apart
- Gasly gets strolled! 😡
- APXGP x Demolition Derby
Running this podcast takes up a lot of passion, hard work, and real money. If you like listening to our podcast and have the money to spare, please consider donating at F1 Fanfiction is a F1 Podcast (buymeacoffee.com)
Join F1 Fanfiction at our Socials:
Intro: Howling (Sting) - Gunnar Olsen
Outro: Your Intro by Audionautix