The 2022 French GP was another great race at the Paul Ricard Circuit. Ferrari handed off the tradition of messing up to their drivers this race and Max is handed yet another victory. Mercedes got the best result so far with a 2-3!
Listen to the full episode to find out what happened to Sergio at VSC restart and why was Max so confident about everyone suffering from front left degradation.
In this episode:
- Ferrari: Next Year ™️
- Don’t beat a dead horse 😵
- Sainz stuck in a time loop
- Perez caught with his pants down 👖
- Where is the black and white flag for Russell?
- 100% Rainbow Helmet podium record 🏳️🌈
- Ricciardo the fortune teller 🔮
- Alonso’s 4d Chess ♟️
Check out this meme that discuss about during the episode: Charle’s Troubles
Visit us at F1fanfiction.com
Join F1 Fanfiction at our Socials:
Intro: Howling (Sting) - Gunnar Olsen
Outro: Your Intro by Audionautix