The 2022 Azerbaijan GP which is held at the capital city of baku is another street track in the F1 Calendar. This track has mostly generated some great races, but we got one of the most boring snooze fests in 2022. Max and Perez got a 1-2 for Red Bull while Ferrari was probably bathing in their own tears after a double DNF.
In this Episode we discuss:
- Well done Baku! (Not really this year)
- Ferrari dropped the ball yet again.
- Ferrari runs on Tifosi tears. 😭
- Ben Sulayem’s Tyranny 🌈
- Old man Hamilton needs a walking stick
- Merc probably "help me daddy"
- FIA dusts off their black and orange flag ⚫🟠
- Trouble brewing at McLaren
- Vettel's S🅱️inalla training pays off
- All Canadian team for bumper cars
- Zak Brown, the Michael Scott of F1
Memes in this episode:
Join F1 Fanfiction at our Socials:
Intro: Howling (Sting) - Gunnar Olsen
Outro: Your Intro by Audionautix